Bring the show to you! The in-school, lecture-demonstration performance format is built to engage students in an experience of seeing and experiencing movement as a form of communication. Company One, under the artist direction of Lisa LaMarre, has developed a thematic dance production integrating exploration of the inquiry, “What does it mean to be human”, with original artistic crafting. Now the human experience is told through movement and ready to be shared with your students.
Book our 60-minute show now to assure your date!
The dance company is available on the following Fridays, but we are also willing to work with your calendar.
- Tour dates: Feb. 23 | March 2 | March 23 and 30 | April 6, 13, and 20
- Time of Day: Please let us know what time of day works best for you.
- Tour rates:
- $400 non-school
- $300 schools
- $150 Title I schools
- For distances requiring travel greater than 30 miles, please inquire about mileage and gas fee.
Add-on Master Class Option
Want an extended dance experience for your students? In addition to the performance, Company One will also teach a 45-minute master class in the style of your choice. Cost: $100
Choose a Master Class from the styles below
- Ballet: Come improve your ballet technique and enhance your artistry in this fun and essential class.
- Improv: Explore your inner dancer by following loose guidelines to boost your creativity in dance.
- Contemporary: Prepare to be in your feels for this stylistic combo full of expressive movement.
- Modern: Explore the way you move while learning present mental awareness of your body in a non-judgmental environment.
- Jazz Funk: Bring your sass and swag and get ready to get your groove on while kicking it to the top hits of 2017.