Company One Dance
Bring the show to you! Company One, under the artistic direction of Lisa Rose LaMarre Wilmot, has developed an hour long, in-school lecture-demonstration performance, built to engage students in an educational experience. Dance is a powerful art form of communication and the dancers will share how ideas are researched and transformed into movement. This year’s theme centers around intergenerational exchanges and includes original choreography by company members, local artists, and national guest artist, Shawn T Bible. Are you ready to dance?!
The dance company is available on the following Fridays, but we are also willing to work with your calendar.
- Tour dates: Jan. 25 | Feb. 1, 15, 22 | March 29 | April 5 and 12
- Time of Day: Please let us know what time of day works best for you.
- Tour rates:
- $400 non-school
- $300 school
- $150 Title I school
Master Class (optional add-on)
Choose a Master Class from the styles below
- Ballet: Come improve your ballet technique and enhance your artistry in this fun and essential class.
- Improv: Explore your inner dancer by following loose guidelines to boost your creativity in dance.
- Contemporary: Prepare to be in your feels for this stylistic combo full of expressive movement.
- Modern: Explore the way you move while learning present mental awareness of your body in a non-judgmental environment.
- Jazz Funk: Bring your sass and swag and get ready to get your groove on while kicking it to the top hits.